Private Samobor Full-Day Tour and Wine Tasting from Zagreb
If you consider yourself a gourmand, crafts lover and nature admirer - then this is a perfect trip for you! Not only this town will charm you with its baroque architecture and views of intact nature, plenty of local specialties and handcraft shops are waiting for you to explore them! Moreover, you will see presentation of handmade crystal shaping, wine cellar with Bermet - typical drink from this area and afterwards we will take you deeper in hills to the mines of St. Barbara. This adventure of exploring medieval mines will be rewarded with traditional food at the local household where you will simultaneously enjoy local food and beautiful views
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver/assistant
- Kremšnite (cream cake) and coffee in the Livadić caffee on the Main Square, entrance fee and guide in St. Barbara mines, degustation of bermet and muštarda, presentation of crystal shaping, aperitif and lunch
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.