Private Plitvice lakes Tour from Split and Trogir
Start your day early in the morning and join this exciting tour towards the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Sit back, enjoy a three and a half long pleasant drive through the hinterland of Dalmatia and the Lika Region until you reach this famous UNESCO World Heritage site. Plitvice Lakes National Park has been protected since 1979 as an area of an outstanding beauty with 16 emerald-turquoise lakes that are connected to each other by a fabulous system of waterfalls. These beautiful waters are surrounded by natural green forests and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away. The park is also home to different animal and plant species which makes it even more precious. The tour includes a detailed visit to the park with the local professional guide who will lead you through the forest trails of the park while you listen to his commentary. Along the way you will stumble upon places with absolutely phenomenal panoramic views so it's not a bad idea to bring camera with you to capture the surroundings and the wildlife of Plitvice Lakes National Park. This pleasant recreational walk will lead you to one of the lakes. Don't worry, this is not the end of the road - you will get on a boat and rest your feet a bit while you enjoy the views and slowly glide across the lake. Once you get back to the dry land, you will continue to explore the park on foot, discovering secrets of the par and making your way from the lower lakes to the upper lakes. A short panoramic ride in an electric train will lead you back to the starting point where you'll be able to relax and rest your legs in the bus that will take you back home. Before reaching Split, you will have one more stop along the way - famous Croatian cuisine restaurant which is a must see stop for everyone who travels from the north to the south of Croatia. There you will have an opportunity to taste some of the specialties of the Lika Region or take a short walk to stretch your legs. You will get back to Split early in the evening full of wonderful memories and well rested from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Professional guide throughout Plitvice Lakes National Park
* Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
* Transportation by air-conditioned bus
* Comfortable walking shoes and sportswear are highly recommended
* Please check the temperature before the departure and dress accordingly (there is often a small difference in temperature between Split and Plitvice Lakes)
* Not recommended for travellers with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
* The duration of transfers are approximate since the duration depends on the weather and road conditions
* The Plitvice Lakes are incredibly photogenic, so don’t forget to bring your camera!
We encourage anyone to get in touch if they have any questions about this private tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Start planning your big Croatian adventure!