Private Blue Cave and Hvar 5 Islands Tour
After meeting you at a prearranged location, you will start your tour traveling to
the small island of Bisevo and experience the hidden Blue cave. The Blue cave
is one of the best known natural beauties on the Adriatic sea . This is the
best time of the day to see all magic playing between sun and this cave. While
sunlight reflects through the water coming from the white floor of the cave and
bathes the cave in aquamarine light, objects in the water appear to be
silver(if weather and timetable allow us we will visit Monk seal cave). After
Blue cave, the next stop of this tour is nice fisherman's place, Komiza on the
island of Vis. After a pleasant sightseeing in Komiza we will take you to
Stiniva bay for sightseeing but on the way we will stop to check nice small
caves on south side of Vis and hidden "Lego man cave". This
uncommon shaped cove makes this place unique.
Your next visit is at the Green cave, a big cave which is characteristic because of the
sun light coming through a hole on the cave's top, spreading sparkling green
light on the sea inside, along the bottom, and walls(stop on this
location is not mandatory and tickets are not included, it is up to you to
Onward to swimming time on Budikovac Island or Smokova bay sand beach(guest chooses which
location). After your experiences on Vis, continue on to
Hvar island for a lunch break and sightseeing of town center and
Fortica fortress. With all the impressions that you got on this tour we are
ready to return back toward Split.
| Departure from Trogir/Split
| Sightseeing of Blue Cave
| Free time in Komiza town
| Sightseeing(swimming possible) of Stiniva bay and the Green Cave
| Relaxing in Budikovac bay - Blue lagoon or Smokova bay beach
| Free time for lunch and sightseeing in Hvar town
| Back in Split/Trogir
Itinerary can be adjusted to weather conditions.
NOTE: Blue cave can be sometimes closed due to small entrance and we can't influence on
this and we always refund ticket fees.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 2 years|
What is included
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/windproof jacket
- Wear casual and light clothes it's going to be sunny so make sure you are
- Windproof jackets will be provided in order to make your trip as comfortable as
possible(ask the skipper for it)
- Please bring waterproof sun cream as you will be in the sun most of the day and
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems due to the speed boat ride.
- If you have any needs make sure to let us know.
- Please note that in case of tour cancellation,either a full refund will be offered or
we will offer you to join the tour on another day.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for infants
Meeting Point Information