Zadar Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
6:45 PM - 7:00 PM: Check in and Departure
Before we set sail, we will have a short introduction
- Welcome briefing
- Introducing your hosts
- Introducing the yacht
- Outlining saftey aspects
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Sailing near Sea Organ and Zadars University
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM: Sailing and watching sunset
- We will sail to small island Ošljak near island Uglijan while watching sunset. Champagne/wine and domestic prosciutto, cheese, and olives will be served.
8:30 PM - 9:00 PM: Slowly returning back to marina
Pass By: Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje)
The Sea organ is an architectural sound art object located in Zadar, Croatia and an experimental musical instrument, which plays music by way of sea waves and tubes located underneath a set of large marble steps
Stop At: The Day Sail
Our service is fully professional with maximum effort on hospitality. Skippers are also guide specially trained for this kind of vacation.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: University of Zadar
The University of Zadar is a university located in Zadar, Croatia. The university in its current modern form was founded in 2002 but can trace its lineage to 1396, thus making it the oldest tertiary institution in Croatia and one of the oldest in Europe.
Pass By: The Greeting to the Sun
We will pass by Monument to the Sun or The Greeting to the Sun is the monument in Zadar, Croatia dedicated to the Sun. It consists of three hundred multi-layered glass plates placed on the same level with the stone-paved waterfront in the shape of a 22-meter diameter circle, with the photo-voltage solar modules underneath
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
Skipper (Driver/guide),Fuel surcharge,Bottle of Wine or Champagne,Light refreshments (cheese, prosciutto, olive)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.