Ljubljana & Bled Lake highlights
After breakfast, cross border to Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Upon arrival to this undiscovered gem of Europe, start by visiting city center, Ljubljana Castle, Dragon Bridge, Central Market, Old Town and more. Have lunch (not included) at a traditional Slovenian restaurant that will be recommended by your tour guide, to taste some of the exquisite local meals. Then, drive to Bled and tour the lake side town, including pletna ride to the island, St. Mary ́s Church and Bled castle, which is standing on the cliff above the lake and offering an unforgettable view of Bled.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 4 years|
What is included
Modern A/C Vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.